Returning 2011 volunteers will have a registration fee of $50; all other volunteers will have a registration fee of $75. The volunteer fee will help offset the cost of uniforms and other benefits volunteers receive.
Returning 2011 volunteers will receive the following package:
• One (1) uniform shirt
• One (1) uniform jacket
• One (1) headwear piece (choice of cap, visor, or straw hat)
• One (1) volunteer badge which allows access onto the tournament grounds (even on days you are not volunteering)
• Choice of One (1) weekly badge or one (1) ticket for each day, Wednesday through Sunday, for you to give to a family member or friend
• Free breakfast and lunch each day you volunteer
• Free parking
• Free access to the V-Lounge Hospitality area
• A few other surprises along the way!!!
All other volunteers will receive the following:
• All benefits listed above
• Plus one (1) additional uniform shirt for a total of two (2) uniform shirts
• Volunteers should wear their own khaki shorts or khaki pants to complete the uniform.
Volunteer Uniform Distribution will be scheduled at CordeValle on September 29-30, 2012 and October 6-7, 2012 during Volunteer Training.
Your volunteer badge will admit you to the tournament grounds Wednesday through Sunday. Your volunteer badge should be worn every day you are at the tournament. Please note: your uniform should ONLY be worn on the days you are volunteering, while you are working. In addition to your volunteer badge you will also receive one (1) weekly badge or a daily ticket for each day, Wednesday through Sunday, to provide to a family member or friend.
Volunteer will receive lunch vouchers from their Committee Chair or Hole Captain for lunch on days they are volunteering. Lunch vouchers can be redeemed at the V-Lounge or at selected on-course concession stands.
Volunteers will have an opportunity to purchase additional uniform pieces at preferred prices during the tournament week, while supplies last.